I really have fun knowing and meeting all the Mindanao Bloggers and i hope we all meet again in the next blogging events. I didn’t join the fellowship night because i’m so exhausted and i’m having trouble finishing my film script and fixing/finishing some of my websites.
I have other reasons why i can’t make it to the Mindanao Bloggers Fellowship Night – if you see me nor i get your attention during the summit i was wearing a slippers *evil grin*. I have a Ingrown nail. I can’t go to a party with a slippers which i believe its not prudent even i really want to hang out with you guys/gals. I miss the party!
The launch was really good – i’m full! it’s shame but i take 2packs. hehe. Thanks to Dimsum Diner! – one of the place i always crash if i’m hungry during the weee hours of night at their branch near Holy Cross of Davao. I wonder if the food they serve during the summit is available in their menu since i always have beef siomai and beef brisket. I like the chicken. Now i’m hungry again.
One of the surprise is a video message of Matt Mullenweg the founding developer of WordPress, the blogging software that runs much of this site and thousands of other sites around the world. We are hoping someday we will bring Matt here in Mindanao. Thanks for the message and enjoy your stay in Hawaii.
Thanks to Aileen Apolo – Philippine Country Consultant of Google. It’s so sad she can’t come. She is one of the speakers. Too bad her travel wasn’t approved by Google. Even she was not around at least she give us short video message. Thanks Aileen hope to meet you again. Please some Google Notebooks or Java Lamps! hehehe. *evil grin*
Thanks to Jayvee, Marc, Sharm and Abe who travels from Manila just to be here in Mindanao Bloggers Summit. Bob of Mindanao.com and Paring Bert of Ateneo de Davao University thanks for your giving grace to the summit
To all raffle winners of Domain names and Web Hosting packages please do drop me an email here – jun at wyzemoro dot com.
Heres my updated collection of Mindanao Bloggers Summit Photos. I’ll be uploading more soon. Please comment in the pictures so i can update the description – a full name and url of your blog will be much appreciated. In this way i have no excuse to forgot your name and blog. 🙂
Mindanao Bloggers at Press:
Mindanao Bloggers Summit Photos:
Heres the list who blog (as of this writing and still updating) about the 1st Mindanao Bloggers Summit:
- The Usual Suspects – Thank you for MBS1’s success!
- Live Blogging for the 1st Mindanao Bloggers Summit – Photo Posts edition
- Live Blogging at the Mindanao Bloggers Summit
- (Updated) First Mindanao Bloggers’ Summit on going
- 1st Mindanao Bloggers Summit at NCCC Mall
- On Mindanao Bloggers Summit: Ought to confess…
- Frozen half to death @ MBS1
- I was there at the MBS1!
- Mindanao Bloggers Summit snapshot
- Mindanao Bloggers Summit
- Mindanao Bloggers’ Summit
- The usual suspects
- Successful 1st Mindanao Bloggers Summit
- Live Blogging Here in the 1st Mindanao Bloggers Summit
- After the 1st Mindanao Bloggers Summit
- 1st Mindanao Bloggers Summmit
- Moments at the Summit
- Mindanao Bloggers Summit | YugaTech
- Mindanao Bloggers Summit memories
- Tere’s World: 1st Mindanao Bloggers Summit
- Mindanao Bloggers Summit – SUCCESSSSS
- Inside the Mindanao Bloggers Summit (part 1)
- Inside the Mindanao Bloggers Summit (part 2)
- Inside the Mindanao Bloggers Summit (part 3)
- Inside the Mindanao Bloggers Summit (part 4)
- Inside the Mindanao Bloggers Summit (part 5)
- People at the 1st Mindanao Bloggers Summit
- The Event
- Mindanao Bloggers Party
- Mindanao Bloggers Dinner at Pinutos
- First Mindanao Bloggers Summit Ingress
- MBS1 opening speech
- Post-MBS1 expectations
- Thank You – Mindanao Bloggers Summit
- Inside the Mindanao Bloggers Party
- Fun, Free and Full of Possibilities
- MBS1: technology for peace
- Mindanao Bloggers Summit!: A Sakses!
- Mindanao Bloggers Summit: Success!
- 1st Mindanao Bloggers Summit
- MBS 1, A Huge Success!
- Mindanao Bloggers Summit: Wham Bam Thank You Mam!
If you post a review about the the MBS1 please drop a comment so i will update the list and you will have a chance to win something for the best posts about the MBS1 event.
I really love our t-shirt(below). Photo by Andrew.
Heres the updated list of the sponsors who support the MBS1:
Special Event Sponsors
- Councilor Peter Laviña
- NoKiAHOST.COM P5/day webhosting
- Globe Broadband
- ACT for Peace Programme
- Paradise Philippines
- Bitstop Network Services
- Davao’s Food Huntress
- Web Design Philippines
- Orange County Real Estate
- Web Developer Philippines
- Fwendz Diner
- Artcom Printing Services
- Cubepixels Design Studio
To all Mindanao Bloggers who attended the summit…. DAGHANG SALAMAT! Please update your posts “I’m Going to the Mindanao Bloggers Summit!” of the link sponsors. So next blogging events more sponsors will join. Watch out for the next blog event – The Mindanao Blog Awards.