Heres some brief CV’s information about my dad.
- Elementary : Iligan City South Central School (1962) Salutatorian
- High School : Mindanao State University (1966) 2nd Hon. Mention
- College : Manuel L. Quezon University (1970) Bachelor of Arts
University of the East (1974) Bachelor of Laws
Manuel L. Quezon University (1988) Master of Laws (w/o Thesis)
- Eligibility : 1974 Bar Examinations
- 1974 – 1978 – Practicing Lawyer (MUSLAG) Muslim Legal Assistance Group Rizal Avenue, Manila
- 1978 – 1980 – Legal Officer/ Trial Attorney– National Housing Authority, Quezon City
- 1980 – 1984 – Division Chief, Legal Office, Farm Systems Development Corporation, Pasig, Metro Manila
- 1982 – 1984 – Consultant– Laguna Lake Development Authority, Pasig, Metro Manila
- 1984 – 1985 – Instructor, St. Micheal’s College, Iligan City (Obligations and Contracts, Insurance Law, Negotiable Instruments Law)
- 1986 – 1988 – Executive Assistant, Office of Sen. Tamano, Philippine Senate, Manila
- 1986 – 1988 – Managing Partner, Tamano and Associates, Makati, MetroManila
- 1988 – 1989 – Executive Assistant, Senate Electoral Tribunal, Quezon City
- 1999 – 2000 – Professor in Political Law and Constitutional Law, MSU-IIT, College of Law, Iligan City
- September 1989 – Appointed Presiding Judge, Regional Trial Court, Branch 12, Malabang, Lanao del Sur
Note: In addition to his duties as Presiding Judge of RTC, Brach 12, Malabang, Lanao del Sur, he was assigned to the following stations:
A) RTC, Branch 11, Malabang, Lanao del Sur- Acting Presiding Judge for more than 7 years.
B) RTC, Branch 5, Iligan City- Acting Presiding Judge for more than 2 years.
C) RTC, Branch 3, Iligan City- Acting Presiding Judge for more than a year.
D) RTC, Branch 8, Marawi City- Acting Presiding Judge for 4 months.
E) RTC, Branch 23, Cagayan de Oro City- Assisting Judge for 9 months.
F) RTC, Branch 7, Tubod, Lanao del Norte- Acting Presiding Judge for 1 year.
G) RTC, Branch 4, Iligan City- Acting Presiding Judge since May 27, 2003- October 2, 2003.
October 3, 2003- Appointed presiding Judge, RTC Branch 4, Iligan City by President Gloria Macapagal- Arroyo
EXTRA- CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
- President: Maranaw Law Students Federation, Manila – 1972- 1973
- Elected Congressman of the College of Law, UE Students’ Congress – 1971-1972
- Vice President Mindanao, Sulu Palawan Association – 1971- 1972
- Member: Tau Lambda Kappa Fraternity, Exclusive UE Law Fraternity
- Member: Board of Directors, Philippine Judges Association – 2001- 2003
- Vice Chairman, Iligan City Council, Boy Scouts of the Philippines- 2006- present
- Consistent Scholar for 8 years – Commission on National integration
- Awarded by the Philippine Trial Lawyers Association as One of the Ten Outstanding RTC Judges in 1997
- Hall of Fame Awardee – University of the East Law Alumni Association on December 5, 2003 at the Manila Hotel